Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
Sales, Office management, Business Development. Do you have the skills and experience to match this job? Feel free to apply!
Civil Engineer (m/f/d)
Do you have an engineering background in the prefabrication industry? Then this might be for you!
The coodo opens a whole new way into nature. We call it Mobile Living. The coodo is smaller than a house and cheaper because it consists of less material, needs less land and can be situated in places that normally would not be buildable property.
We would like to welcome you to be a part of inspiration and effort that brings the coodo into existence. We are working towards eternal sustainability i.e. sustainability that transcends across economical, social and ecological elements.
We are looking for an engineer who has strong knowledge in the prefabrication industry and can work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning.
• Product development (technical design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
• Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
• Responsible technical person from productions
• Conduct experiments methodically, analyse data and interpret results
• Test and evaluate theoretical designs
• Providing technical calculations & detail drawings if needed
• Identify, formulate, and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
• Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability, and safety
• Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
• Estimate budget and scope of project
• Solicit observations from operators
• Prepare product reports and documentation
• Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods
• Master degree / Bachelor of Science in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
• Three years of professional engineering experience
• Experience in the prefabrication industry
• Experience and strong skills in Project Management
• Inquisitive mind with a penchant for developing practical solutions to real-world problems
• Knowledge of modeling tools (FEM) for static and dynamic structural analyzes for virtual validation in the early design phase.
• Fluent command of Fusion 360 or equivalent CAD software, Revit and AutoCAD
• Fluent knowledge of English and German