Welcome to LTG Lofts to go and our product: the coodo. A coodo is a modular, flexible and mobile living or working unit with a contemporary design that can be installed and enjoyed nearly anywhere. It offers a new vision and dimension to the way we live and work: mobile living. Help us spread the message that life is mobile and modular.
- Prepare, develop and edit drawings and models as they relate to the project
- Coordinate the production process with the production facility and other partners involved
- Develop design options in collaboration with the design team
- Work in close collaboration with the Design and Engineering team
- Keen to learn and develop knowledge and solutions independently
- Self-discipline and work ethics
- You have a university degree in architecture (diploma)
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the building industry
- Have knowledge and experience with Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe package
- Have a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
- Have great interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent in English; proficiency in additional languages, especially German, is a plus
- You are flexible and you are willing to travel
- A great and ambitious international team
- You work in a small multicultural team with a flat hierarchy
- A new bright and spacious office in Hamburg-Rotherbaum close to the university
- Coffee all day!
- Write history with us in putting coodos on the map
Job Type: Full-Time (40 Hours)
If you are interested, we look forward to hearing from you!
Send your application at: job(at)loftstogo.com